Hello everybody, I did promise you we would have some exciting news for you later this month and at last I can share it with you.
There are going to be a few changes to our challenge, but Penny Black and the Design Team think they are going to make it even better than before and allow lots more of you to join in........................
- We are opening up the challenge entry criteria and starting with our November challenge you will be able to use any stamp on your work, although strictly no digi images.
- And we are changing the day of our challenges which in future will launch on the first Sunday of the month.
- There will still be lots of prizes on offer and all eligible entries will go into the draw, plus there will be an additional prize each month for entries using a Penny Black stamp or stickeroo.
- And as if all that was not enough, we will be having a “Who’s in the Spotlight” feature every month. The DT will be keeping an eye open as they go on their rounds and each month we will feature two entries which stand out to us. Those entries will be able to display our special logo....................and we will invite those peeps to write a short bio about their crafting journey which will be published on our blog. The first will be on or about 20th December based on November challenge entries.
- There will be a slight change to our name to take account of these changes and in future we will be know as ‘Penny Black and more at Allsorts’.
Over the next week I will be making a few changes, updating the information on our sidebar and giving the blog a bit of a facelift. I will also be listing dates of the next few challenges so you can easily check what is happening when, but I can tell you now that the next one will start on 6th November and the current challenge will be extended until midnight GMT on 31st October.
Now you may wonder why we are making these changes and think we have fallen out of love with our precious Penny Black stamps, but nothing could be further from the truth and the DT will all continue to use them on their DT work. But we do realise that not everybody is lucky enough to own Penny Black stamps and has been prevented from joining in previously.
So we hope the changes will make it easier for more of you to join in the fun and also have the opportunity to win the stamps on offer from Penny Black and our other sponsors so you can start your very own Penny Black collection....................warning they are addictive.
I will be back soon with another post showing you some rather special projects the DT have made - I set them all a challenge earlier this month and I know you will want to see what they have come up with.
Note: Please grab our new challenge sidebar button and add to your sidebar to help spread the word.
Have a good week.